We understand the confidence that a healthy, even smile may give you and we offer a range of services to help.
At Kellyville Family Dental, we love to see you smile. Your Smile is our Happiness!
When can cosmetic dentistry help?
These treatments can assist any person wanting to improve the appearance of their teeth, gums and their dental hygiene. They can help with:
- Discoloured or stained teeth
- Chipped or misshapen teeth
- Crooked teeth
- Teeth with unsightly gaps between them
- Improving your whole smile
What are the benefits?
The main benefit of this is the creation or restoration of an aesthetically pleasing smile.
Additionally, there are other social and health benefits associated with this, including:
- An improved psychological outlook and higher self-esteem
- The reversal of dental problems that were previously a source of embarrassment
- Better oral health because straight teeth are easier to clean and decay is easier to spot on white teeth
- Avoiding the need for more costly dental treatments in the future
- Additional strength and protection against decay
Cosmetic dentistry considerations
This kind of dentistry may enhance your appearance and boost your self-esteem. However, not all cosmetic dental treatments are appropriate for everyone. More importantly, the state of a person’s oral health determines their suitability for cosmetic dentistry.